Our executive helicopters are the ideal solution for aerial surveys of the Sydney Metropolitan area and beyond. Using a helicopter for an aerial survey will avoid the time delay of congested roads and traffic and allow multiple sites to be seen in a small amount of time.
Our modern helicopters are perfect platforms for aerial surveys of ground-based assets capable of emphasising asset size, development potential, overall location and proximity to existing and future infrastructure.
Utilising helicopters for aerial survey has been proven to be one of the most efficient methods for assessing multiple site locations and providing a better overview of assets than other ground-based methods.
Whether you are looking to show potential investors a new development site or looking to create CGI overlays on High Definition footage of your location, our range of aircraft and equipment are guaranteed to give you the best aerial survey platform based on your requirements.
We currently provide aerial survey platforms to government and infrastructure entities, construction and development companies as well as investors and real estate agents.
- Flights are available 7 days a week and times vary
- Contact Us to check availability
Things to Know
- Aerial Surveys operate during day light hours only unless using a twin engine aircraft.
- Passenger weight and baggage restrictions may apply.
- Aircraft capacity allows 2-7 passengers on a flight. For large groups please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- All flights are subject to availability, confirmed passenger weights, weather and Air Traffic Control. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more details.