Coastal Rush “Doors Off” $275-per person
Only true thrill seekers need apply for this breathtaking adrenalin-rush. Your skilled helicopter pilot will take you on a flight you will never have experienced before with a range of aerial manoeuvres along Sydney’s magnificent coastline – DOORS OFF! That’s right there’s nothing but fresh air between you and the water below. PURE ADRENALIN!
To capture the moment, we guarantee every passenger a window seat and provide you with one free outdoor camera, as you zoom along in a series of aerial manoeuvres above Cape Banks, Bare Island, Coogee Beach, Bondi Beach and Wedding Cake Island.
- A thrill a minute adrenalin flight where the doors are removed from the helicopter.
- See full panoramic views of Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs beaches including Maroubra, Coogee, Clovelly and Bondi.
- As we are based at Sydney Airport, very close to the city and Sydney Harbour, you and your helicopter will be over the coast in 3 minutes.
- 25 minute doors off adrenalin helicopter flight from Sydney Airport contour flying Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs beaches and Botany Bay at 500 feet
- Free return hotel to heliport shuttle bus service.
- Complimentary refreshments after your flight.
- Opportunity to purchase a real time DVD of your very own flight
- World class commentary during the flight from our highly experienced professional pilots.
- Free outdoor camera (you cannot bring your own camera on this flight for safety reasons)
Your helicopter flight experience begins with a greeting and check-in from our friendly operations staff, followed by a thorough safety briefing in the comfort of our modern and spacious guest lounge.
After the safety briefing, we will get you to pose for some happy snaps in front of your helicopter to begin the memories of a sensational Heli Tour. You will be given a state of the art digital camera so you can capture all that Sydney has to offer during your flight, at the end of your flight you will be able to take the SD card from the camera so you can cherish all the fantastic memories of you heli-tour over picturesque Sydney.
All scenic flights are recorded in real time using our unique on-board video system incorporating internal and external cameras, as well as a recording of pilot commentary and Air Traffic Control interaction. See yourself in your own Heli-Tour DVD which is available for purchase after your flight.
Upon takeoff enjoy full panoramic views of the Sydney skyline, Pacific Ocean and the historic Port Botany with the doors off the helicopter and the wind blowing through your hair. Within 3 minutes of departure your experienced and skilled pilot will have you zooming past the Eastern Suburbs beaches including Maroubra, Coogee, Clovelly, Bronte, Tamarama and the world famous Bondi. With the doors off the helicopter you will feel like you can almost touch the sand!
Enjoy more great views of the spectacular beaches and coastline as you venture south for the return journey along the coast to Cape Banks and Botany Bay. You will fly past Bare Island (where the final scenes of Mission Impossible 2 were shot), and Port Botany before landing back at the heliport with a massive smile on your face.
Throughout the flight your professional pilot will provide you with an expert commentary on all the sights and heli tour highlights.
Things To Know About This Heli Tour
- There are a maximum of three passengers per flight
- Minimum age for flights with no doors is 12 years old
- This flight does not go into Sydney Harbour but the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House can easily be seen from the coast.
- Prices stated above are per person
- Gift Vouchers available for this flight
- We offer a free pick up service from city hotels and the Sydney Opera House in our modern, air conditioned shuttle bus.
- We have a spacious and comfortable terminal area for passengers to wait in, with complimentary tea, coffee and other refreshments on offer
- We operate a modern fleet of well maintained helicopters with highly experienced pilots
- Easy booking process – Not complicated with friendly helpful staff ready to assist you.
- We have a track record of nil accidents or incidents in our company history dating back to 1993.
- Click here for even more reasons to fly with Sydney HeliTours.