Harbour Exposure “Doors off” $297-per person
Exclusive to Sydney HeliTours, the “Harbour Exposure” scenic flight offers the adventurous traveller an unforgettable experience. Imagine being strapped into your seat and moments after takeoff looking straight down over Bondi Beach, with the helicopter doors off!
The stunning views of the Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, combined with the wind blowing through your hair, is the ultimate Sydney experience.
- This is an adrenalin flight where the doors are removed from the helicopter.
- See full panoramic views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Manly Cove and Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs beaches with nothing between you and the fresh air.
- As we are based at Sydney Airport, very close to the city and Sydney Harbour, you and your helicopter will be over the coast in 3 minutes.
- 30 minute doors off helicopter flight from Sydney Airport showcasing the Eastern Suburbs beaches and the icons of Sydney Harbour whilst flying over the water at 500 feet.
- Free return hotel to heliport shuttle bus service
- Opportunity to purchase a real time DVD of your very own flight
- Complimentary refreshments after your flight.
- World class commentary during the flight from our highly experienced professional pilots.
Your helicopter flight experience begins with a greeting and check-in from our friendly operations staff, followed by a thorough safety briefing in the comfort of our modern and spacious guest lounge.
After the safety briefing, we will get you to pose for some happy snaps in front of your helicopter to begin the memories of a sensational Heli Tour. You will be given a state of the art digital camera so you can capture all that Sydney has to offer during your flight, at the end of you flight you will be able to take the SD card from the camera so you can cherish all the fantastic memories of you heli-tour over picturesque Sydney.
All scenic flights are recorded in real time using our unique on-board video system incorporating internal and external cameras, as well as a recording of pilot commentary and Air Traffic Control interaction. See yourself in your own Heli-Tour DVD which is available for purchase after your flight.
Upon takeoff enjoy full panoramic views of the Sydney skyline, Pacific Ocean and the historic Port of Botany Bay. Within 3 minutes of departure your experienced and skilled pilot will have you above the glistening waters of Maroubra Beach and tracking north over the water at 500 feet. You will contour fly the picturesque coastline of the Eastern Suburbs beaches including Coogee and Clovelly, and the world famous Bondi. With the doors off you can almost touch the spectacular houses of Dover Heights perched on the sandstone cliffs as you continue towards Sydney Heads, the gateway to Sydney Harbour.
Your professional pilot will guide the aircraft through the magnificent Sydney Harbour flying past icons such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Taronga Zoo, Watsons Bay, Rose Bay and Manly Cove.
On your return you will enjoy more great views of the spectacular beaches and coastline as you venture south towards Cape Banks and Botany Bay. You will fly past Bare Island (where the final scenes of Mission Impossible 2 were shot), and Port Botany before landing back at the heliport with a massive smile on your face.
Throughout the flight your professional pilot will provide you with an expert commentary on all the sights and heli tour highlights.
Things To Know About This Heli Tour
- There are a maximum of three passengers per flight
- Minimum age for flights with no doors is 12 years old
- Prices stated above are per person
- Gift Vouchers available for this flight
- We offer a free pick up service from city hotels and the Sydney Opera House in our modern, air conditioned shuttle bus.
- We have a spacious and comfortable terminal area for passengers to wait in, with complimentary tea, coffee and other refreshments on offer
- We operate a modern fleet of well maintained helicopters with highly experienced pilots
- Easy booking process – Not complicated with friendly helpful staff ready to assist you.
- We have a track record of nil accidents or incidents in our company history dating back to 1993.
- Click here for even more reasons to fly with Sydney HeliTours.