Sydney’s Greatest Sights $625-per person
Just imagine being able to see Sydney Harbour, the Olympic site, the wonderful waterways of the Hawkesbury River and Sydney’s magnificent beaches all in 1 hour. Well you don’t have to imagine because we can make it a reality with our “Sydney’s Greatest Sights” HeliTour.
- Take in the best Sydney has to offer. In just one hour, some of the sights you will see include the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Sydney Opera House, Sydney’s Eastern and Northern Suburbs Beaches, Olympic Park and Sydney’s spectacular skyline.
- Every passenger gets a great view no matter what seat they are in.
- As we are based at Sydney Airport, very close to the city and Sydney Harbour, you and your helicopter will be over the coast and beaches in less than 5 minutes
- 60 minute helicopter flight.
- Free return hotel to heliport shuttle bus service.
- Complimentary refreshments after your flight.
- Opportunity to purchase a real time DVD of your very own flight
- World class commentary during the flight from our highly experienced professional pilots.
Your Sydney HeliTours helicopter flight experience begins with a greeting and check-in from our friendly operations staff, followed by a thorough safety briefing in the comfort of our modern and spacious guest lounge.
After the safety briefing, we will use your own camera for some happy snaps in front of your helicopter to begin the memories of a sensational Heli Tour. Cameras and video recorders can be taken with you on the helicopter for more fantastic memories of your flight over picturesque Sydney Harbour and surrounding areas.
All scenic flights are recorded in real time using our unique on-board helicopter video system incorporating internal and external cameras, as well as a recording of pilot commentary and Air Traffic Control interaction. See yourself in your own Sydney Heli-Tour DVD which is available for purchase after your flight.
Within 5 minutes your professional pilot will have you over the Eastern Suburbs beaches including Coogee, Bronte and Bondi before following the coastline North and flying over surfing beaches such as Manly, Curl Curl, Narrabeen and Avalon before reaching Palm Beach.
From Palm Beach you will then track inland following the tranquil waters of the Hawkesbury River all the way to the Brooklyn Bridge. The scenery in the North West of Sydney is stunning. To the west you will see the breathtaking Blue Mountains National Park, to the east the Ku-Ring-Gai National Park, and to the south Sydney Olympic park, the home of the 2000 Olympic Games.
From the Sydney Olympic site your pilot will then follow the Parramatta River at 500ft on the way to the spectacular Sydney Harbour. In the harbour you will see the icons of Sydney including the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Sydney Opera House and Fort Denison before flying above the impressive sandstone cliffs of Sydney Heads.
Before you return to Mascot your pilot will once again fly past the Eastern Suburbs beaches all the way to historic Botany Bay where you will be able to see Bare Island (where Mission Impossible 2 was filmed) and the picturesque beaches of La Perouse.
Throughout the flight your professional pilot will provide you with an expert commentary on all the sights and heli tour highlights.
- We offer a free pick up service from city hotels and the Sydney Opera House in our modern, air conditioned shuttle bus.
- We have a spacious and comfortable terminal area for passengers to wait in, with complimentary tea, coffee and other refreshments on offer
- We operate a modern fleet of well maintained helicopters with highly experienced pilots
- Easy booking process – Not complicated with friendly helpful staff ready to assist you.
- We have a track record of nil accidents or incidents in our company history dating back to 1993.
- Click here for even more reasons to fly with Sydney HeliTours.
Things To Know About The Sydney Harbour Heli Flight
- Prices stated above are per person
- Gift Vouchers available for this flight