Sydney Twilight Heli Flight - $300pp
Bathed in the glow of the afternoons setting sun, our twilight scenic flight flies past the Eastern Suburbs beaches including Coogee and Bondi Beaches before seeing the magnificent North and South Headlands, the gateway to the world’s most beautiful harbour. After flying over Manly Beach you will continue over the waters of Sydney Harbour and see the city lights come to life as the golden sun sets over the Blue Mountains. Get a bird’s eye view of the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge as your pilot takes advantage of the last light of the day. This is a magical time to fly and a 25 minute helicopter ride that should not be missed.
- 25 Minute Sunset Flight
- Panoramic views of Bondi Beach, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Manly Cove and Sydney’s northern beaches and the spectacular skyline as it illuminates for the evening and day turns to night
- Every passenger gets a great view no matter what seat they are in
- As we are based at Sydney Airport, very close to the city and Sydney Harbour, you and your helicopter will be over the sights within minutes after departure
- Complimentary scheduled return hotel to heliport minibus transfers
- Complimentary refreshments before/after your flight
- Photo opportunity with pilot and aircraft
- Informative commentary with BOSE voice activated headsets
Your helicopter flight experience begins with a greeting and check-in from our friendly operations staff, followed by a thorough safety briefing in the comfort of our modern and spacious guest lounge.
After the safety briefing, we will head out to the helicopter and use your own camera for some photos in front of your helicopter before boarding. Cameras and video recorders can be taken with you on the helicopter for more fantastic memories of your flight over picturesque Sydney Harbour and beyond.
Upon take-off enjoy full panoramic views of the Sydney skyline, Pacific Ocean and the historic port of Botany Bay. Within minutes of departure your experienced and skilled pilot will have you above the glistening waters of Maroubra Beach and tracking north along the coast at 500 feet. You will contour fly the picturesque coastline of the Eastern Suburbs beaches including Coogee, Clovelly and also the world famous Bondi Beach, the aquamarine waters sparkling against the Sydney sun. Admire the spectacular houses of Dover Heights and Vaucluse perched on the chiselled sandstone cliffs as you continue northbound to Manly Beach and Sydney’s northern suburbs. See the city lights sparkling as your pilot takes advantage of the last light to give you a magical helicopter experience.
Your experienced pilot will guide your aircraft over magnificent waters of Sydney Harbour giving you a view of icons such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Taronga Zoo, Watsons Bay, Rose Bay and Manly Beach. Looking towards the horizon you can see the rest of Sydney stretching out towards the Sydney Olympic site and further afield to the foothills of the world renowned Blue Mountains. The sun sitting low on the horizon makes for breathtaking colours and magical pictures as the city illuminates and the day turns into night.
As you start your return journey to the heliport you will fly past some of Sydney’s great sporting arenas including the Sydney Football Stadium and the Sydney Cricket Ground, as well as Randwick Racecourse. Throughout the flight your pilot will be providing you with informative commentary via Bose voice activated headsets, you will also be able to talk with the pilot and your other passengers whilst on the helicopter.
- Flights are available 7 days a week and times available on request
- Contact Us to check availability
16:30pm CBD Hotel pickup and transfer to heliport – Sydney Airport 17:15pm Check in & safety briefing 17:30-17:55pm Photo opportunity / Scenic 25 minute flight 17:55pm Refreshments 18:05pm Return heliport to CBD Hotel transfer
Things to Know
- Prices are per person, in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- All tours are sold on a per seat basis. Tours are confirmed with a minimum of 2 passengers. Single passengers are welcome; however, they will not be confirmed until a second passenger is travelling.
- All flights are sold on a shared basis, there may or may not be other passengers travelling on your flight. Private flights can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Aircraft capacity allows 2-6 passengers on a flight. For large groups please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- All flights are subject to availability, confirmed passenger weights, weather and Air Traffic Control.
- Please refer to our terms and conditions for more details.