Sydney’s Greatest Sights Flight - $640pp
This is the flight that has it all, boarding a helicopter for a 60 minute scenic flight that takes you over all the famous landmarks of Sydney. See the ever changing waters of Sydney Harbour, the Sydney Olympic site, the never ending waterways of the Hawkesbury River system, Sydney’s world famous golden sand beaches and fly over the Sydney Harbour Bridge at 500 feet to cap it all off. Truly an unforgettable experience that will stay with you for the rest of your life.
- 60 Minute Flight
- Take in the best that Sydney has to offer including the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Sydney’s Eastern and Northern Suburbs Beaches, Sydney Olympic Park, Ku-Ring-Gai National Park, Hawkesbury River waterways and Sydney’s spectacular skyline
- Every passenger gets a great view no matter what seat they are in
- As we are based at Sydney Airport, very close to the city and Sydney Harbour, you and your helicopter will be over the sights within minutes after departure
- Complimentary scheduled return hotel to heliport minibus bus transfers
- Complimentary refreshments before/after your flight
- Photo opportunity with pilot and aircraft
- Informative commentary with BOSE voice activated headsets
Your helicopter flight experience begins with a greeting and check-in from our friendly operations staff, followed by a thorough safety briefing in the comfort of our modern and spacious guest lounge.
After the safety briefing, we will head out to the helicopter and use your own camera for some photos in front of your helicopter before boarding. Cameras and video recorders can be taken with you on the helicopter for more fantastic memories of your flight over picturesque Sydney Harbour and beyond.
Upon take-off enjoy full panoramic views of the Sydney skyline, Pacific Ocean and the historic port of Botany Bay. Within minutes of departure your experienced and skilled pilot will have you above the glistening waters of Maroubra Beach and tracking north along the coast at 500 feet. You will contour fly the picturesque coastline of the Eastern Suburbs beaches including Coogee, Clovelly and also the world famous Bondi Beach, the aquamarine waters sparkling against the Sydney sun. Admire the spectacular houses of Dover Heights and Vaucluse perched on the chiselled sandstone cliffs as you continue northbound to Sydney Heads. From the entrance to Sydney Harbour your flight path will continue north passing the golden sands of Manly and Dee Why Beaches past Longreef and onto Palm Beach; the northern most point of Sydney. From Palm Beach you will then track inland following the tranquil waters of the Hawkesbury River all the way to the Brooklyn Bridge. The scenery in the North West of Sydney is stunning. To the west you will see the foothills of the breathtaking UNESCO World Heritage listed Blue Mountains National Park, to the east the Ku-Ring-Gai National Park, and to the south the Sydney Olympic park, the home of the 2000 Olympic Games. From the Sydney Olympic site your pilot will then follow the Parramatta River at 500ft passing ferries and yachts on the way to the spectacular Sydney Harbour. Flying low over the southern pylon of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, it is so close you can almost touch it, before climbing up over the white sails of the Sydney Harbour Opera House and historic Fort Denison. Take in the aerial views of the ever changing Sydney Harbour as you make for the heliport you will fly past some of Sydney’s great sporting arenas including the Sydney Football Stadium and the Sydney Cricket Ground, as well as Randwick Racecourse. Throughout the flight your pilot will be providing you with informative commentary via Bose voice activated headsets, you will also be able to talk with the pilot and your other passengers whilst on the helicopter.
- Flights are available 7 days a week and times available on request
- Contact Us to check availability
10:30am CBD Hotel pickup and transfer to heliport – Sydney Airport 11:15am Check in & safety briefing 11:30-12:30pm Photo opportunity / Scenic 60 minute flight 12:30pm Refreshments 12:40pm Return heliport to CBD Hotel transfer
Things to Know
- Prices are per person, in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- All tours are sold on a per seat basis. Tours are confirmed with a minimum of 2 passengers. Single passengers are welcome; however, they will not be confirmed until a second passenger is travelling.
- All flights are sold on a shared basis, there may or may not be other passengers travelling on your flight. Private flights can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Aircraft capacity allows 2-6 passengers on a flight. For large groups please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- All flights are subject to availability, confirmed passenger weights, weather and Air Traffic Control.
- Please refer to our terms and conditions for more details.