At Sydney Helitours we offer the best Sydney scenic helicopter flights. We are the largest scenic helicopter company in Sydney and fly more passengers around Sydney Harbour and its surrounds than any other helicopter company. Our personalised service will ensure your helicopter charter flights and passenger transfers are completed in style.
Our tailored flights showcase famous Sydney attractions, including the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and further afield to the Blue Mountains and the Hunter Valley. All of our regular flights include scheduled complimentary return transfers from the Sydney CBD.
Your Sydney sightseeing will not be complete without a scenic helicopter flight. Sydney Helitours is also your first choice for all your corporate charter needs, with a number of luxury aircraft available, and we are specialists in providing versatile aerial photography and filming platforms.
Try our Sydney Sensational Saturday and Sydney Sensational Sunday helicopter flights over the beautiful Sydney Harbour.
This is a weekend special offering a great saving of over $40 on our regular Sydney Harbour Heli-Flight normally, priced at $220 per person.
One great feature about this flight is everyone is guaranteed a great view, allowing for great views and plenty of photo opportunities.
This “Sydney Super Weekends” helicopter flight is a way to see the spectacular Sydney Harbour at a great price.
Prices start at $100 for stand by single seats.
Click here for more information.
- We offer a free pick up service from city hotels and the Sydney Opera House in our modern, air conditioned shuttle bus.
- We have a spacious and comfortable terminal area for passengers to wait in, with complimentary tea, coffee and other refreshments on offer.
- You can purchase a real-time video of your flight featuring you on USB for only $50.
- We operate a modern fleet of well maintained helicopters with highly experienced pilots.
- We have a track record of nil accidents or incidents in our company history dating back to 1993.
- Click here for even more reasons to fly with Sydney Helitours