Sydney Harbour Heli Flight - $220pp
Fun Helicopter Rides Over Sydney Harbour
This is the best way to see Sydney in all its glory. See full panoramic views of Sydney’s eastern coastline including Coogee Beach, Bondi Beach, Manly Cove, Sydney’s spectacular Harbour and city skyline, the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House. This Sydney harbour helicopter tour will leave you breathless! Great views all packed into a 20-minute helicopter joy flight.
- 20 Minute Flight
- Panoramic views of Bondi Beach, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Manly Cove and Sydney’s spectacular skyline all surrounded by the tranquil waters of Sydney Harbour
- Every passenger gets a great view no matter what seat they are in
- As we are based at Sydney Airport, very close to the city and Sydney Harbour, you and your helicopter will be over the sights within minutes after departure
Sydney Harbour Tour Inclusions
- Complimentary scheduled return hotel to heliport minibus transfers
- Complimentary refreshments before/after your flight
- Photo opportunity with pilot and aircraft
- Informative commentary with BOSE voice activated headsets
- Opportunity to view and purchase a video on USB of your helicopter flight*
Your helicopter flight experience begins with a greeting and check-in from our friendly operations staff, followed by a thorough safety briefing in the comfort of our modern and spacious guest lounge.
After the safety briefing, we will head out to the helicopter and use your own camera for some photos in front of your helicopter before boarding. Cameras and video recorders can be taken with you on the helicopter for more fantastic memories of your flight over picturesque Sydney Harbour and beyond.
Upon take-off enjoy full panoramic views of the Sydney skyline, Pacific Ocean and the historic port of Botany Bay. Within minutes of departure your experienced and skilled pilot will have you above the glistening waters of Maroubra Beach and tracking north along the coast at 500 feet. You will contour fly the picturesque coastline of the eastern suburbs beaches including Coogee, Clovelly and also the world famous Bondi Beach, the aquamarine waters sparkling against the Sydney sun. Admire the spectacular houses of Dover Heights and Vaucluse perched on the chiselled sandstone cliffs as you continue northbound to Sydney Harbour heads and the world’s largest and most beautiful natural harbour.
Your experienced pilot will guide your aircraft through the magnificent Sydney Harbour giving you an unforgettable view of icons such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Taronga Zoo, Watsons Bay, Rose Bay and Manly Cove. Looking towards the horizon you can see the rest of Sydney stretching out towards the Sydney Olympic site and further afield to the foothills of the world renowned heritage listed Blue Mountains.
As you start your return journey to the heliport you will fly past some of Sydney’s great sporting arenas including the Sydney Football Stadium and the Sydney Cricket Ground, as well as Randwick Racecourse. Throughout the flight your pilot will be providing you with informative commentary via Bose voice activated headsets, you will also be able to talk with the pilot and your other passengers whilst on the helicopter.
- Flights are available 7 days a week and times available on request
- Contact Us to check availability
10:30am CBD Hotel pickup and transfer to heliport – Sydney Airport 11:15am Check in & safety briefing 11:30-11:50am Photo opportunity / Scenic 20 minute flight 11:50am View flight recording / Refreshments 12:00pm Return heliport to CBD Hotel transfer
Things to Know
- Prices are per person, in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- All tours are sold on a per seat basis. Tours are confirmed with a minimum of 2 passengers. Single passengers are welcome; however, they will not be confirmed until a second passenger is travelling.
- All flights are sold on a shared basis, there may or may not be other passengers travelling on your flight. Private flights can be arranged at an additional cost.
- *Video recording systems are not available on all aircraft.
- Aircraft capacity allows 2-6 passengers on a flight. For large groups please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- All flights are subject to availability, confirmed passenger weights, weather and Air Traffic Control.
- Please refer to our terms and conditions for more details.