Aussie Bush & Wildlife Day Trip - $800pp
Get ready for a hands on Aussie bush experience allowing you to get up close and personal with Kangaroos, Koalas and more. Learn about the ancient tucker and bush medicine that Australia has to offer or even take a self-guided tour through ancient Aboriginal sites showcasing indigenous paintings and rock carvings that may be thousands of years old.
- 4 Hour Tour (approx)
- 2x 30 Minute Flights
- Panoramic views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Manly Cove and one of Australia’s most scenic stretches of coastline over Manly Beach all the way up to Palm Beach en-route to the Australian Walkabout Wildlife Park.
- Complimentary scheduled return hotel to heliport minibus transfers
- Bush Tucker morning tea
- Personal guided wildlife tour with a Park Ranger
- Complimentary refreshments before/after your flight
- Photo opportunity with pilot and aircraft
- Informative commentary with BOSE voice activated headsets
Upon takeoff enjoy full panoramic views of the Sydney skyline, Pacific Ocean and the historic Port Botany. Within 5 minutes your professional pilot will have you over the beautiful Sydney Harbour flying past icons such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House before heading North over Sydney’s glistening Northern beaches, en route to the Australian Walkabout Wildlife Park.
After landing, get up close and personal with the kangaroos and koalas that are waiting for you, before going on a bush tucker and bush medicine tour with your own personal ranger. Most of the animals at the Australian Walkabout Wildlife Park are not caged or fenced in, so see how many you can spot whilst wandering around the grounds.
After your tour, sit amongst the animals and enjoy a bush tucker morning tea including delicious damper, bush jams, spreads and refreshments.
Following morning tea say goodbye to your new animal friends, before returning to your helicopter for your flight back to Mascot Airport.
- Flights are available 7 days a week and times vary
- Contact Us to check availability
9:00am CBD Hotel pickup and transfer to Heliport – Sydney Airport 09:45am Check in & safety briefing 10:00-10:30am Photo opportunity / Scenic flight to destination 10:30-12:30pm Guided tour & bush tucker morning tea 12:30-13:00pm Return flight to Sydney 13:00pm Refreshments 13:15pm Return heliport to CBD Hotel transfer
Things to Know
- Prices are per person, in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- All tours are sold on a per seat basis. Tours are confirmed with a minimum of 2 passengers. Single passengers are welcome; however, they will not be confirmed until a second passenger is travelling.
- All flights are sold on a shared basis, there may or may not be other passengers travelling on your flight. Private flights can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Aircraft capacity allows 2-6 passengers on a flight. For large groups please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- All flights are subject to availability, confirmed passenger weights, weather and Air Traffic Control.
- Please refer to our terms and conditions for more details.