Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley Transfers
Sydney HeliTours is the exclusive provider of all helicopter transfers to and from the Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley and have been the preferred supplier since it opened in October 2009. Since then we have flown to Wolgan Valley regularly providing guests with a quick and easy way to get to this stunning resort.
Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley is nestled between two of Australia’s most prominent national parks, forming the centrepiece for unique experiences and insights into Australia’s wildlife, history and cultural heritage.
Using world-leading conservation measures, the original homestead, built in 1832 has been carefully restored to its former glory. Encompassing 40 free-standing luxury suites, each with its own private terrace and swimming pool, the luxury resort was built using today’s cutting edge technology and yet perfectly echoes the original heritage architecture, allowing it to blend seamlessly with the vastness and dramatic beauty of Australia’s hinterland terrain and breathtaking sandstone escarpments that fortify the valley.
Your private/shared scenic helicopter transfer begins with a spectacular aerial view of the world's largest natural harbour, Sydney CBD, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House before heading West along the Parramatta River towards the world renowned Blue Mountains. After crossing the Nepean River your flight climbs to rise above the chiselled sandstone escarpments and the blue hazed Blue Mountains National Park en-route to the countries most beautiful resort and spa.
- Shared flights for 1-6 passengers available
- Private flights for 1-6 passengers available
Sydney HeliTours offers a range of modern executive aircraft for all Wolgan Valley transfers. All aircraft are equipped with an external luggage compartment, leather interiors, BOSE voice activated noise cancelling headsets and air-conditioning/heating.
Aircraft weight and balance requirements are strictly adhered to according to Civil Aviation Safety Authorities regulations; this is for passenger safety and will under no circumstances be compromised. Sydney HeliTours is not authorised to carry dangerous goods. All passengers and bags will be weighed prior to boarding the aircraft. Excess luggage may be stored at Sydney HeliTours facilities free of charge or we can organise to have your luggage delivered to a CBD hotel.
- One bag measuring not more than 68cmx48cmx30cm and weighing not more than 23kg may be carried by each passenger on the flight.
- One piece of hand luggage per person may be taken in the cabin such as laptop case, back pack or handbag and must not exceed 5KG.
- Maximum allowable individual seat weight limit is 135kg.
- Maximum weight allowable per couple including luggage is 210kg. If guests are over this then they will require a private flight.
- There may or may not be other passengers travelling on your flight.
- Luggage sizes are based upon 68cmx48cmx30cm dimensions and max 23kg per piece. The number of bags available on each aircraft is listed below. Larger items must be arranged with Sydney HeliTours prior to the flight.
- Robinson R66 can accommodate 4 bags. Maximum weight allowable for passengers and baggage is 330kg.
- Eurocopter EC130 can accommodate 6 bags. Maximum weight allowable for passengers and baggage is 500kg.
- Eurocopter EC135P2e can accommodate 5 bags. Maximum weight allowable for passengers and baggage is 500kg.
- Flights are available 7 days a week and times vary
- Contact Us to check availability
Things to Know
- Wolgan Valley transfers operate during day light hours only.
- Passenger weight and baggage restrictions may apply.
- Aircraft capacity allows 2-6 passengers on a flight. For large groups please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- All flights are subject to availability, confirmed passenger weights, weather and Air Traffic Control. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more details.