Blue Mountains Eco Tour - $1150pp
Get out of the city and see some of the best parts of Australia as you venture off the beaten track and experience the heart of the World Heritage Blue Mountains. See fantastic panorama escarpments, unique rock formations, deep canyons with ancient rainforest and occasionally kangaroos in the Megalong Valley. You will learn about the flora, fauna, geology and extensive history of this beautiful, World Heritage Listed national park.
Within five minutes of landing in The Blue Mountains your luxury 4WD tour guide will be showing you the world-famous Three Sisters rock formation, the Katoomba Waterfall and the magnificent Jamieson and Kedumba Valleys. Follow the sheer cliffs westward to the quaint mountain township of Blackheath and the western edge of the Blue Mountains where you will enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch with views into the Megalong and Kanimbla Valleys. Occasional sightings of kangaroos in the valleys await before you will delight at the grandeur of the Grose Valley, the Bridal Veil Waterfall and Australia's very own Grand Canyon.
- 6 Hour Tour (approx)
- 2x 45 Minute Flights
- Panoramic views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and Sydney’s spectacular skyline before heading up the Parramatta River to the majestic Blue Mountains where you will meet your expert tour guide from Blue Mountains 4WD.
- Complimentary scheduled return hotel to heliport minibus transfers
- Gourmet picnic lunch overlooking the Megalong and Kanimbla Valleys
- 3 hour fully guided tour in a luxury 4WD vehicle
- Complimentary refreshments before/after your flight
- Photo opportunity with pilot and aircraft
- Informative commentary with BOSE voice activated headsets
Upon takeoff enjoy full panoramic views of the Sydney skyline, Pacific Ocean and the historic Port Botany. Within 5 minutes your professional pilot will have you over the beautiful Sydney Harbour flying past icons such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House before heading West following the Parramatta River until you reach the Blue Mountains National Park, where your pilot will land in the heart of the National Park.
Venture off the beaten track in a luxury 4WD to experience the Blue Mountains as only your local guide knows. Your ultimate 3 hour Blue Mountains experience will visit the famous Three Sisters, Katoomba Falls, the Jamison and Grose Valleys and includes a gourmet picnic lunch. You will discover the flora, fauna, geology and history of this beautiful World Heritage listed National Park before your return flight to Sydney.
- Flights are available 7 days a week and times vary
- Contact Us to check availability
10:30am CBD Hotel pickup and transfer to heliport – Sydney Airport 11:15am Check in and safety briefing 11:30-12:15pm Photo opportunity / Scenic flight to destination 12:15-15:15pm Guided 4WD tour and picnic lunch 15:15-16:00pm Return flight to Sydney 16:00pm Refreshments 16:15pm Return heliport to CBD Hotel transfer
Things To Know
- Prices are per person, in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- All tours are sold on a per seat basis. Tours are confirmed with a minimum of 2 passengers. Single passengers are welcome; however, they will not be confirmed until a second passenger is travelling.
- All flights are sold on a shared basis, there may or may not be other passengers travelling on your flight. Private flights can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Aircraft capacity allows 2-6 passengers on a flight. For large groups please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- All flights are subject to availability, confirmed passenger weights, weather and Air Traffic Control.
- Please refer to our terms and conditions for more details.