Blue Mountains Discovery - $1000 pp
Any trip to Sydney cannot be complete without a visit to Australia’s most accessible wilderness stretching over one million hectares, the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains. With this package you get it all - helicopter ride over Sydney Harbour and the expansive Blue Mountains, including the famous Three Sisters, a delicious buffet lunch and admission into the only adventure park in the Blue Mountains, Scenic World, where there are 4 different attractions including the worlds steepest incline passenger carrying railway which descends 310m through a cliff side tunnel into the ancient rainforest of the valley floor.
- 5 Hour Tour (approx)
- 2x 45 Minute Flights
- Panoramic views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and Sydney’s spectacular sky-line before heading to the Blue Mountains for lunch and self touring in the heritage listed Blue Mountains National Park at the famous Scenic World.
See the world famous 'Three Sisters' from the air.
- Complimentary scheduled return hotel to heliport minibus transfers
- Buffet lunch overlooking Jamison Valley
- Admission into Scenic World
- Complimentary refreshments before/after your flight
- Photo opportunity with pilot and aircraft
- Informative commentary with BOSE voice activated headsets
Departing Sydney Airport your professional pilot will have you over Sydney Harbour flying past icons such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House, before heading West past the 2000 Olympic Site and continuing towards the Warragamba Dam and then into the Jamison Valley.
You will fly over the Blue Mountains most spectacular land mark 'The Three Sisters', before landing at the doorstep of Scenic World where you will be able walk amongst the Jurassic rainforest and experience the railway with the steepest incline in the world.
Overlooking the magnificent Jamison Valley and Three Sisters, enjoy a choice of 3 cuisines a-la-carte before you ride the steepest incline railway in the world. The 415m descent will take you through a cliff side tunnel down into an ancient rainforest. From here, you are free to explore the Scenic Walkway which has over 2.8kms of boardwalk and take the time to look around and find some fascinating facts about the local flora and history of the valley.
At the end of your walk you will be at the Scenic Cableway platform which takes you on a 545 metre ride out of the World Heritage listed rainforest of the Jamison Valley and back up to Scenic World.
There is simply no better way to see both the Blue Mountains and the sights of Sydney.
- Flights are available 7 days a week and times vary
- Contact Us to check availability
10:30am CBD Hotel pickup and transfer to heliport – Sydney Airport 11:15am Check in & safety briefing 11:30-12:15pm Photo opportunity / Scenic flight to destination 12:15-14:45pm Scenic World and lunch 14:45-15:30pm Return flight to Sydney 15:30pm Refreshments 15:45pm Return heliport to CBD Hotel transfer
Things to Know
- Prices are per person, in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- All tours are sold on a per seat basis. Tours are confirmed with a minimum of 2 passengers. Single passengers are welcome; however, they will not be confirmed until a second passenger is travelling.
- All flights are sold on a shared basis, there may or may not be other passengers travelling on your flight. Private flights can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Aircraft capacity allows 2-6 passengers on a flight. For large groups please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- All flights are subject to availability, confirmed passenger weights, weather and Air Traffic Control.
- Please refer to our terms and conditions for more details.