Blue Mountains Lunch Tours
Any trip to Sydney cannot be complete without a visit to the Blue Mountains and the best way to get there is by helicopter. Leave the city behind to see some of the best parts of Australia as you venture off the beaten track and experience the heart of the World Heritage Blue Mountains.
- 5 Hour Tour (approx)
- 2x 45 Minute Flights
- Panoramic views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and Sydney’s spectacular skyline before heading down the Parramatta River en-route to the Blue Mountains
- Gourmet lunch over looking the majestic World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains National Park
- Complimentary scheduled return hotel to heliport minibus transfers
- Complimentary refreshments before/after your flight
- Gourmet lunch and selected drinks
- Photo opportunity with pilot and aircraft
- Informative commentary with BOSE voice activated headsets
Pricing & Inclusions
Mount Tomah - Tomah Gardens Restaurant
The Blue Mountains Botanical Gardens, Mount Tomah is Australia's premier cool-climate botanic garden. The gardens are perfectly situated in the UNESCO world heritage-listed Blue Mountains. With sweeping vistas over the mountains and more than 40,000 native, exotic and rare plants, the Blue Mountains Botanical Gardens is a dream to visit at any time of year.
The Tomah Gardens restaurant sits perched on a ridge overlooking an endless vista stretching as far as the Hunter Valley across the Wollemi National Park. The restaurant is licensed and offers rustic Australian dining utilising fresh locally sourced ingredients.
Upon completion of your gourmet lunch take time out to enjoy the beautiful gardens surrounding this amazing venue.
|Flight:||2x 45 minute flights|
|Food:||3 Course Meal|
|Drink:||Selected wine, beer and soft drinks|
|Menu:||Tomah Gardens Menu|
|Extras:||Additional food/drink may be purchased at an additional cost directly with the restaurant|
Blue Mountains Lunch
Upon take-off enjoy full panoramic views of the Sydney skyline, Pacific Ocean and the historic Port Botany. Within 5 minutes your professional pilot will have you over the harbour flying past icons such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House before following the Parramatta River up to the Sydney Olympic Park and continuing further afield to the majestic World Heritage listed Blue Mountains.
Only from the air can the awesome expanse of this truly magnificent part of Australia be put into perspective. The passing scenes below of tumbling waterfalls, unforgiving sandstone cliff faces and never ending stretches of forest are bound to exceed even the highest expectations.
After landing at your destination of choice, you will be transferred to a carefully selected restaurant before sitting down to a gourmet lunch. The peaceful surrounds and genuine country hospitality of the Blue Mountains perfectly complements the superb food and exquisite landscape the area is renowned for.
- Flights are available 7 days a week and times vary
- Contact Us to check availability
10:30am CBD Hotel pickup to heliport – Sydney Airport 11:15am Check in & safety briefing 11:30-12.15pm Photo opportunity / Scenic flight to destination 12:15-14:45pm Gourmet lunch 14:45-15:30pm Return flight to heliport 15:30pm Refreshments 15:45pm Return heliport to CBD Hotel transfer
Things to Know
- Prices are per person, in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- All tours are sold on a per seat basis. Tours are confirmed with a minimum of 2 passengers. Single passengers are welcome; however, they will not be confirmed until a second passenger is travelling.
- All flights are sold on a shared basis, there may or may not be other passengers travelling on your flight. Private flights can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Aircraft capacity allows 2-6 passengers on a flight. For large groups please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- All flights are subject to availability, confirmed passenger weights, weather and Air Traffic Control.
- Please refer to our terms and conditions for more details.