Central Coast Lunch Tours
Known for its abundance of national park land, golden sandy beaches and idyllic lakes, the Central Coast is one of Sydney’s favourite getaway destinations, nestled between the Hawkesbury River and the Hunter Valley. Enjoy the many diverse landscapes on offer, from fine dining surrounded by beautiful gardens tucked in the Bouddi National Park to indulgent seafood whilst enjoying the most exclusive waterfront views of the Central Coast, our carefully chosen lunch venues are designed to give you an experience you will cherish forever.
- Private helicopter flight over the magnificent Sydney Harbour
- Panoramic views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Sydney’s spectacular skyline and the Northern Beaches en route to the Central Coast
- Gourmet lunch in tranquil surrounds
- Complimentary scheduled return hotel to heliport minibus transfers
- Complimentary refreshments before/after your flight
- Gourmet lunch and selected drinks
- Photo opportunity with pilot and aircraft
- Informative commentary with BOSE voice activated headsets
Pricing & Inclusions
Killcare Lunch - Bells Restaurant and Bar
$990 per person
Set high on the ridge of the Bouddi Peninsula surround by the ancient native bushland of the Bouddi National Park, Bells Restaurant and Bar is the Central Coast's only hatted restaurant offering fresh Italian inspired dishes. Enjoy picturesque al fresco dining in the peaceful surrounds of Bells magnificently manicured gardens. Bells Restaurant and Bar is led by the talented executive chef Dean Jones, who is the former executive chef at the World Renowned River Café in London.
With a focus on sustainability, Bells Restaurant and Bar menu features produce grown in the estates own garden and has been awarded the Good Living Sustainability Award in 2012. Since the restaurants first year of operation in 2008, the restaurant has retained its Good Food Guide Chefs Hat making it a destination that is sure to impress.
|Flight:||2x 30 minute flights|
|Food:||3 Course Meal including bread|
|Drink:||Glass of Beer, Wine or Soft Drink|
|Menu:||Bells Restaurant and Bar Menu|
|Extras:||Additional food/drink may be purchased at an additional cost directly with the restaurant|
|Availability:||Only Available Friday-Sunday|
Central Coast Lunch
Upon take-off enjoy full panoramic views of the Sydney skyline, Pacific Ocean and the historic Port Botany.
Within 5 minutes your professional pilot will have you over the Sydney Harbour flying past icons such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House before heading North over Sydney’s glistening northern beaches, right up to Palm Beach.
As Pittwater emerges below, the flight heads inland to the Hawkesbury River and Brisbane Waters regions passing by the Ku Ring Gai and Bouddi National Parks to eventually land at your chosen destination.
After landing, sit down to a gourmet lunch at one of the region’s most reputable restaurants. With stylish and relaxing atmospheres, superb food and truly picturesque outlooks, your gourmet restaurant will dish up all the right ingredients for a relaxing and indulgent escape.
- Flights are available 7 days a week and times vary
- Contact Us to check availability
10:30am CBD Hotel pickup and transfer to heliport – Sydney Airport 11:15am Check in & safety briefing 11:30-12:00pm Photo Opportunity / Scenic flight to destination 12:00-14:00pm Gourmet Lunch 14:00-14:30pm Return Flight to Sydney 14:30pm Refreshments 14:45pm Return heliport to CBD Hotel transfer
Things to Know
- Prices are per person, in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- All tours are sold on a per seat basis. Tours are confirmed with a minimum of 2 passengers. Single passengers are welcome; however, they will not be confirmed until a second passenger is travelling.
- All flights are sold on a shared basis, there may or may not be other passengers travelling on your flight. Private flights can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Aircraft capacity allows 2-6 passengers on a flight. For large groups please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- All flights are subject to availability, confirmed passenger weights, weather and Air Traffic Control.
- Please refer to our terms and conditions for more details.