Glenworth Valley Adventure - $1150pp
Leave the concrete jungle behind and enjoy some outdoor fun at Sydney's leading nature-based adventure destination, Glenworth Valley. Set on 3,000 acres of unspoilt wilderness, Glenworth Valley is just a 30min helicopter flight north of Sydney's CBD. As Australia’s largest outdoor activity centre; Glenworth Valley provides a range of activities for both adventure and relaxation seekers. The renowned centre features fantastic opportunities for horse riding, quad biking, kayaking, laser skirmish, camping and abseiling. The centre also boasts spectacular views of the surrounding wilderness and scenic valley that plays host for many corporate, wedding and private functions.
Experience Glenworth Valley at its finest through aerial views of amazing rock formations, natural rainforests, huge ancient eucalyptus trees and natural rock pools at the heart of the valley. Home to many Australia native flora and fauna, catch glimpses of goannas, wallabies or even lyrebirds. Book now for the ultimate outdoor adventure!
- 6 Hour Tour (approx)
- 2x 30 Minute Flights
- Panoramic views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and Sydney's spectacular skyline before heading up past the Northern Beaches and Ku Ring Gai National Park prior to landing in the picturesque Glenworth Valley.
- Complimentary scheduled return hotel to heliport minibus transfers
- Choice of outdoor adventure including guided horseback ride, quad-biking, kayaking or abseiling
- Complimentary refreshments before/after your flight
- Photo opportunity with pilot and aircraft
- Informative commentary with BOSE voice activated headsets
Upon takeoff enjoy full panoramic views of the Sydney skyline, Pacific Ocean and the famous Blue Mountains to the west. Within 5 minutes your professional pilot will have you over the beautiful Sydney Harbour flying past icons such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House then heading along the Northern beaches and over the Ku Ring Gai National Park before landing at the picturesque Glenworth Valley.
Upon arrival your real outdoor adventure begins with the choice of:
- Horseback Riding – Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, Glenworth’s experienced horse riding guides will guide you through impressive scenery, lush forests and creeks on a ride back to nature.
- Quad-biking – Get your adrenaline hit as you race across Glenworth’s bush trails and water crossings on a quad biking circuit across 15km of terrain.
- Kayaking – Paddle along the winds of Popran Creek while exploring the natural valleys and rich swamp life.
- Abseiling – Challenge yourself to abseil down the natural rock faces of Glenworth Valley while enjoying the spectacular views that surround you.
No matter what activity you choose you will be sure to get back to nature with these great family friendly adventures.
Your outdoor escape comes to an end with a relaxing scenic flight back to the hustle and bustle of Sydney.
- Flights are available 7 days a week and times vary
- Contact Us to check availability
12:00pm CBD Hotel pickup and transfer to heliport – Sydney Airport 12:45pm Check in & safety briefing 13:00-13:30pm Photo opportunity / Scenic flight to destination 13:30-16:00pm Guided outdoor activity 16:00-16:30pm Return flight to Sydney 16:30pm Refreshments 16:45pm Return heliport to CBD Hotel transfer
Things to Know
- Prices are per person, in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- All tours are sold on a per seat basis. Tours are confirmed with a minimum of 2 passengers. Single passengers are welcome; however, they will not be confirmed until a second passenger is travelling.
- All flights are sold on a shared basis, there may or may not be other passengers travelling on your flight. Private flights can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Aircraft capacity allows 2-6 passengers on a flight. For large groups please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- All flights are subject to availability, confirmed passenger weights, weather and Air Traffic Control.
- Please refer to our terms and conditions for more details.