Southern Highlands Lunch Tour
Any trip to Sydney cannot be complete without a visit to the Southern Highlands and the best way to get there is by helicopter. Leave the city behind to see some of the best parts of Australia as you venture South to relax and unwind among the gentle green hills of the Southern Highlands, where a cool climate and rich soil have produced excellent wines and beautiful formal gardens. This delightful region is known for its heritage villages and old world charm.
- 5 Hour Tour (approx)
- 2x 40 Minute Flights
- Panoramic views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and Sydney’s spectacular skyline before heading past the Cronulla and the South Coast en-route to the Southern Highlands
- Gourmet lunch in peaceful vineyard setting at one of the Highlands premier restaurants
- Complimentary scheduled return hotel to heliport minibus transfers
- Complimentary refreshments before/after your flight
- Wine Tasting Option
- Gourmet country side lunch including bottle of wine between 2
- Photo opportunity with pilot and aircraft
- Informative commentary with BOSE voice activated headsets
Pricing & Inclusions
$1100 per person
Centennial Vineyards is located just minutes from the historic township of Bowral and offers breathtaking views across the vineyards and rolling hills of the Southern Highlands. Centennial Vineyards Restaurant is an ideal setting to enjoy a relaxed lunch in the country with friends, great food and fine wine. Whether it be indulging in the a la carte dining experience, celebrating a special occasion with friends or stopping by for a glass of wine and the much loved Highland Platter.
|Flight:||2x 40 minute flights|
|Wine Tasting:||Available for additional cost|
|Food:||3 course meal|
|Drink:||Bottle of Centennial Vineyards Wine plus Coffee/Tea|
|Menu:||Centennial Vineyards Menu|
|Extras:||Additional food/drink may be purchased at an additional cost directly with winery/restaurant|
Upon take-off enjoy full panoramic views of the Sydney skyline, Pacific Ocean and the historic Port Botany. Head southbound past Cronulla and the South Coast before heading towards Bowral where you will see amazing valleys, fantastic escarpments and superb gentle rolling hills before landing at your destination amongst the beautiful Southern Highlands.
Only from the air can the awesome expanse of this truly magnificent part of Australia be put into perspective. The passing scenes below of tumbling waterfalls, unforgiving sandstone cliff faces and never ending stretches of forest are bound to exceed even the highest expectations.
After landing at your destination, you will be transferred to our carefully selected restaurant before sitting down to a gourmet lunch. The peaceful surrounds and genuine country hospitality of the Southern Highlands perfectly complements the superb food and exquisite charm the area is renowned for.
- Flights are available 7 days a week and times vary
- Contact Us to check availability
10:30am CBD Hotel Pickup and transfer to Heliport – Sydney Airport 11:15am Check in & safety briefing 11:30-12:10pm Photo Opportunity / Scenic flight to destination 12:10-14:40pm Gourmet Lunch 14:40-15:20pm Return flight to Sydney 15:20pm Refreshments 15:35pm Return heliport to CBD Hotel transfer
Things to Know
- Prices are per person, in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- All tours are sold on a per seat basis. Tours are confirmed with a minimum of 2 passengers. Single passengers are welcome; however, they will not be confirmed until a second passenger is travelling.
- All flights are sold on a shared basis, there may or may not be other passengers travelling on your flight. Private flights can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Aircraft capacity allows 2-6 passengers on a flight. For large groups please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- All flights are subject to availability, confirmed passenger weights, weather and Air Traffic Control.
- Please refer to our terms and conditions for more details.