Tobruk Sheep Station - $950pp
Escape to the Australian outback lifestyle with an authentic sheep station experience at Tobruk Sheep Station, only a 30 minute scenic helicopter flight from Sydney. This helicopter day trip adventure will give you an insight into life on a working station starting with Aussie Bush billy tea and fresh damper. Learn the ropes with real working dogs and sheep shearing in the shearing shed before trying your hand at throwing the boomerang and cracking a whip.
- 5 Hour Tour (approx)
- 2x 30 Minute Flights
- Panoramic views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and Sydney’s spectacular skyline before heading up past Manly and the Northern Beaches before tracking over the Ku Ring Gai National Park en-route to Tobruk Sheep Station.
- Complimentary scheduled return hotel to heliport minibus transfers
- Billy tea with fresh damper and authentic BBQ lunch
- Guided tour including sheep muster, working dog, duck show, sheep shearing, boomerang and whip cracking demonstration
- Complimentary refreshments before/after your flight
- Photo opportunity with pilot and aircraft
- Informative commentary with BOSE voice activated headsets
Upon takeoff enjoy full panoramic views of the Sydney skyline, Pacific Ocean and the historic Port Botany. Within 5 minutes your professional pilot will have you over the beautiful Sydney Harbour flying past icons such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House then heading along the famous Northern beaches and over the Ku Ring Gai National Park before landing at an authentic working sheep station.
Once you arrive your real outback adventure begins with authentic Billy tea and fresh damper. Get an insight into the station and learn how the working dogs muster the sheep before witnessing a real shearing demonstration. Relax with a sumptuous outback BBQ lunch before trying your hand at throwing boomerangs and cracking whips like a real stockman. Your outback adventure comes to an end with a relaxing scenic flight back to civilisation.
- Flights are available 7 days a week and times vary
- Contact Us to check availability
09:00am CBD Hotel pickup and transfer to heliport – Sydney Airport 09:45am Check in & safety briefing 10:00-10:30am Photo opportunity / Scencic flight to destination 10:30-14:30pm Guided tour including sheep muster, working dog, sheep shearing and boomerang/whipcracking 14:30-15:00pm Return flight to Sydney 15:00pm Refreshments 15:15pm Return heliport to CBD Hotel transfer
Things To Know
- Prices are per person, in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- All tours are sold on a per seat basis. Tours are confirmed with a minimum of 2 passengers. Single passengers are welcome; however, they will not be confirmed until a second passenger is travelling.
- All flights are sold on a shared basis, there may or may not be other passengers travelling on your flight. Private flights can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Aircraft capacity allows 2-6 passengers on a flight. For large groups please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- All flights are subject to availability, confirmed passenger weights, weather and Air Traffic Control.
- Please refer to our terms and conditions for more details.