A completely new flying experience. See Sydney's VIVID Light Festival from the air, the millions of sparkling lights illuminating the city and its surrounds as you fly in style on board our exclusive twin engined Eurocopter EC135 helicopter – your limousine in the sky.
VIVID Sydney starts on Friday the 24th of May and ends on Saturday 15th of June.
Sydney Night Flight - $400pp
Simply the best way to see Sydney at night! Catch the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House illuminate with spectacular lights and the rest of the city and surrounds lit up from this amazing vantage point – flying high in the sky. While our day time flights and tours are well known for their fantastic views and photo opportunities, there is an extra layer of magic once you see the millions of colourful bright glowing lights as you soar over Sydney. There is no other way to capture the whole of Sydney like this at night with our exclusive 25 minute flight.
This is a limited time tour, book now before you miss out!
- 25 minute flight at night in our exclusive twin engined Eurocopter EC135 helicopter
- Sydney at night, including the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and how the city lights outline the Harbour
- Every passenger gets a great view no matter what seat they are in
- As we are based at Sydney Airport, you and your helicopter will be over the sights within minutes of departure.
Fly by Night Inclusions
- Complimentary refreshements before/after your flight
- Photo opportunity in front of the aircraft
- Informative commentary with BOSE voice activated headsets
Your helicopter night flight experience begins with a greeting and check-in from our friendly operations staff, followed by a thorough safety briefing in the comfort of our modern and spacious guest lounge.
After the safety briefing, we will head out to the helicopter and use your own camera/phone for some photos in front of your helicopter before embarking. Small cameras and or phones can be taken with you on the helicopter for more fantastic memories of your exclusive flight over picturesque Sydney.
Upon take-off enjoy full panoramic views of the Sydney skyline and all the city lights, on climb to 1500 feet you will track towards the Sydney CBD, the multitude of colours from all the city lights contrasted by the darkness of the harbour. Your experienced pilot will guide the aircraft to the east of Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House, before tracking over towards Manly and then returning back to the Sydney CBD before making a turn and heading back to the airport. Throughout the flight you will be able to communicate with your pilot and other passengers on board.
- Flights are available 7 days a week and times available on request
- Contact Us to check availability
Things to Know
- Prices are per person, in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- All tours are sold on a per seat basis. Tours are confirmed with a minimum of 4 passengers. Single passengers are welcome; however, they will not be confirmed until 4 guests are booked for the flight.
- All flights are sold on a shared basis. Private flights can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Aircraft capacity allows 4-6 passengers on a flight.
- All flights are subject to availability, confirmed passenger weights, weather and Air Traffic Control.
- Please refer to our terms and conditions for more details.