Sydney Harbour Lunch Tours
Share a once in a lifetime experience with that special someone and enjoy a private helicopter flight over the spectacular Sydney Harbour followed by a delicious gourmet lunch at Circular Quay. From overhead in your helicopter and from your lunch table, you will enjoy spectacular uninterrupted views of the famous landmarks of Sydney from the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House to Watson’s Bay and Manly Harbour.
- Private helicopter flight over the magnificent Sydney Harbour
- Panoramic views of Bondi Beach, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Manly Cove and Sydney’s spectacular skyline all surrounded by the tranquil waters of Sydney Harbour
- Gourmet lunch overlooking the picturesque Circular Quay.
- Complimentary scheduled return hotel to heliport minibus bus transfers
- Complimentary refreshments before/after your flight
- Gourmet harbour side lunch for two
- Photo opportunity with pilot and aircraft
- Informative commentary with BOSE voice activated headsets
Pricing & Inclusions
Q dining - Circular Quay
$750 for 2 People
With an elegant setting right on Sydney’s Circular Quay, Q-Dining boasts a fantastic view paired with world class dining. Using fresh, seasonal and locally sourced produce, Q-Dining is one of the premier culinary experiences in Sydney. Just a short walk from the Sydney Opera house, Circular Quay, and overlooking the famous Harbour Bridge, your lunch experience at Q-Dining will be the perfect way to end a glorious scenic flight around the harbour.
|Flight:||Sydney Harbour Heli-Flight – 20 min|
|Food:||Main & Dessert|
|Drink:||Glass of Beer, Wine or Soft Drink|
|Menu:||Q dining Menu|
|Transport||Minibus drop off from heliport|
- Flights are available 7 days a week and times vary
- Contact Us to check availability
10:30am CBD Hotel pickup to heliport – Sydney Airport 11:15am Check in & safety briefing 11:30am Photo Opportunity / Flight departure 11:50am - 12:00pm Refreshments 12:15pm Return transfer to lunch venue / Ferry terminal
Things to Know
- Prices are total, in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- All tours are sold on a private basis for 2 passengers, if there are more than 2 passengers travelling please contact us for additional charges.
- Aircraft capacity allows 2-6 passengers on a flight. For large groups please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- All flights are subject to availability, confirmed passenger weights, weather and Air Traffic Control.
- Please refer to our terms and conditions for more details.